Virtually all metals can be recycled. If your skip contains metal only and weighs over a tonne, it is free of charge.
- Recycling metal provides essential secondary raw material for metals manufacturing.
- Using recycled metals cuts CO2 emissions by around 200 million tonnes a year.
- Using recycled steel to make new steel reduces air pollution, water use and water pollution.
- The UK is one of the 5 largest metal exporting countries in the world.
- In 2019 Bucks Recycling recycled enough steel to power an average home for 15
“Saving Tomorrow by Recycling Today”